THE CURRENT TRAING SESSION IS FULL. Successful applicants will be notified and put on a wait list for the next training session, which is tentatively scheduled for February 2020. In the meantime, you can look at the AKC Good Citizen (CGC) and work on some of the skills required for this test. Thank you for applying and we look forward to meeting you!
For successful applicants who have received a confirmation e-mail “Invitation to Train”, the current training sessions will be EVERY Tuesday, starting on October 15, 2019, and ending November 19, 2019. The Canine Good Citizen Test will be on Wednesday, November 20, 2019. If you have not received a confirmation e-mail for training, you either have pending documents to be uploaded or you have been put on a wait list for the upcoming February training session. You should have been notified if you have pending documents or have been put on the wait list. Please let us know if you have questions.
To apply, please read the information below and then complete the application.
If you have previously submitted an application and paid the fee, please e-mail us at [email protected] to check your application status.
Existing Members who need to renew, please make sure you are logged in and then click “Proceed to PayPal” below to be redirected to PayPal for your annual fee. If you see the registration form below, you are not logged in.
APPLYING TO BECOME A MEMBER
The Faithful Paws application process involves three steps:
- First, complete Application Part 1 below to start the enrollment of your pet in the program. You are allowed to enroll one pet to start. Only after becoming a member are you allowed to train another pet through the training process.
- After completing the form below, you will be redirected to pay the application fee of $22.
- When you have all of your documents ready, proceed to Application Part 2 where you will upload your pet’s Initial Health Record, Rabies certificate, photos of you and your pet, and a copy of your driver’s license. Finishing this form will complete your application.
Before completing the application below, you will need the following items:
- Initial Health Record for your pet(s). Please download the Initial Health Record form for each of your pets participating in Faithful Paws: Dog • Cat • Rabbit. Complete the form and have your Vet sign the form. Then, please scan or take a photo of the form(s). You will be asked to upload the image(s) on Application Part 2.
- A copy of your pet’s Rabies Vaccination Certificate. This is a single page that is usually titled “Rabies Certificate” or “Certificate of Vaccination”. Please scan or take a photo of the certificate. You will be asked to upload it on Application Part 2.
- Copy of your driver’s license (to be uploaded on last part of the application).
- A picture of yourself and a picture of your pet. Two separate pictures.
- Submission of this form for HIPAA Confidentiality. Please complete the form now (it opens in a different tab, so you’ll be able to easily come back to this page): HIPAA Confidentiality Form
- Fee: $22 application fee. This fee is per family. (You will be directed to PayPal after clicking “Continue to the Next Step”).
At the bottom of the Application Part 1, you will be asked to enter your email address a second time (which will be used as your username for the Member’s Only area of the site) and a temporary password. You will receive a link to reset your password once your membership is approved. Once your application and required documents have been received, we will add you to our waiting list. As soon as there is room in a training class, we will notify those on the waiting list that they can start attending.