Successful applicants will be notified and added to the next training session, which is tentatively scheduled for Spring 2020. In the meantime, you can look at the AKC Good Citizen (CGC) and work on some of the skills required for this test. If you prefer to get your CGC from another source, we will accept applicants with their CGC already achieved and the number of training sessions will be greatly reduced. You will be prompted to upload your CGC Title in the Application process.
Many people do not submit the correct forms for Rabies CERTIFICATE (signed by veterinarian) and the Initial Health Record (needs to be downloaded from the link below, filled out and signed by your veterinarian and uploaded with your other documents). Photos should be head shots of handler(s) and full body shots of your pet. No other people or pets in the photos please. We need these for your badge(s). Thank you for your help in making sure your application is correct. We look forward to welcoming to the Faithful Paws Team!
To apply, please read the information below and then complete the application.
If you have previously submitted an application and paid the fee, please e-mail us at [email protected] to check your application status.
Existing Members who need to renew, please make sure you are logged in and then click “Proceed to PayPal” below to be redirected to PayPal for your annual fee. If you see the registration form below, you are not logged in.
APPLYING TO BECOME A MEMBER
The Faithful Paws application process involves three steps:
- First, complete Application Part 1 below to start the enrollment of your pet in the program. You are allowed to enroll one pet to start. Only after becoming a member are you allowed to train another pet through the training process.
- After completing the form below, you will be redirected to pay the application fee of $22.
- When you have all of your documents ready, proceed to Application Part 2 where you will upload your pet’s Initial Health Record, Rabies certificate, photos of you and your pet, and a copy of your driver’s license. Finishing this form will complete your application.
Before completing the application below, you will need the following items:
- Initial Health Record for your pet(s). Please download the Initial Health Record form for each of your pets participating in Faithful Paws: Dog • Cat • Rabbit. Complete the form and have your Vet sign the form. Then, please scan or take a photo of the form(s). You will be asked to upload the image(s) on Application Part 2.
- A copy of your pet’s Rabies Vaccination Certificate. This is a single page that is usually titled “Rabies Certificate” or “Certificate of Vaccination”. Please scan or take a photo of the certificate. You will be asked to upload it on Application Part 2.
- Copy of your driver’s license (to be uploaded on last part of the application).
- A picture of yourself and a picture of your pet. Two separate pictures.
- Submission of this form for HIPAA Confidentiality. Please complete the form now (it opens in a different tab, so you’ll be able to easily come back to this page): HIPAA Confidentiality Form
- Fee: $22 application fee. This fee is per family. (You will be directed to PayPal after clicking “Continue to the Next Step”).
At the bottom of the Application Part 1, you will be asked to enter your email address a second time (which will be used as your username for the Member’s Only area of the site) and a temporary password. You will receive a link to reset your password once your membership is approved. Once your application and required documents have been received, we will add you to our waiting list. As soon as there is room in a training class, we will notify those on the waiting list that they can start attending.