Faithful Paws Membership
We are not accepting applications for new members at this time as we are currently in the process of moving to a new membership software. If you would like to be notified when applications open again, please email [email protected] to let us know.
Renewing members, please click to open the Renewing Members section below.
New applicants, please read all of the information starting with the “New Applicants” section below before completing the application at the bottom of the page.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Faithful Paws Team!
To apply, please carefully read the information below and then complete the application.
Faithful Paws reserves the right to deny membership approval if they feel that any member of the applying team (human or animal) is unable or unwilling to conduct pet therapy visits according to Faithful Paws policies in a manner which assures a credible image and a safety for all those involved.
If you have previously submitted an application and paid the fee or have any questions, please e-mail us at [email protected] to check your application status.
Prior to beginning the application process below, please have all of the following documents ready to upload:
- Initial Health Record for your pet(s). Please CLICK HERE to download the Initial Health Record form for the pet you are applying for membership. Complete the form and have your Vet sign the form. Then, please scan or take a photo of the form(s). You will be asked to upload the image(s) on Application Part 2.
- A copy of your pet’s SIGNED Rabies Vaccination Certificate. This is a single page that is usually titled “Rabies Certificate” or “Certificate of Vaccination” and must be signed by your Veterinarian. This IS NOT a summary of vaccinations. Please scan or take a photo of the certificate. You will be asked to upload it on Application Part 2.
- Copy of your driver’s license (to be uploaded on Application Part 2). Please check it has not expired.
- One picture of yourself and one picture of your pet. Two separate pictures. HIGH RESOLUTION (for the tech-savvy people at least 600 dpi if possible), plain background photos – like a passport photo. These will be used for badges. You will be asked to upload these on Application Part 2.
Minors under the age of 18 can attend training classes and be accepted as second handlers. However, they must be accompanied and supervised by their parent or guardian on all visits until they are over 18 years. Some facilities require that members under the age of 21 are accompanied by a parent or guardian. See notes below for more specific instructions on the documents. You will need to have your Veterinarian complete the Initial Health Record and return it to you (you can download the document below).
The Faithful Paws application process involves FOUR steps:
- First, complete this form for HIPAA Confidentiality. Please complete the form now (it opens in a different tab, so you’ll be able to easily come back to this page): HIPAA Confidentiality Form
- Complete Application Part 1 below to start the application process. We accept only one pet at a time on the initial application. If you wish to have a second handler, this person’s documents and information have to be provided in Application Part 2 (which you’ll complete after part 1 below). The second handler must attend all training classes and/or evaluations before being approved.
- After completing the application below, you will be redirected to PayPal to to pay the application fee. You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. Once payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email which includes the link to Application Part 2.
- When you have all the documents listed above ready, proceed to Application Part 2. Finishing Application Form 2 will complete your application. If you have not completed Application Part 2, then you have not completed your application, and it will not be considered for membership.
- Once you have submitted your application, it cannot be amended by the applicant. If you need to make changes, please contact [email protected]. Not having all documents or incorrect documents will slow down the application process.
- You will receive the link to Application Part 2 twice: once when you complete your payment and are redirected to a “thank you” page and once in your inbox in the confirmation email. If you close the “thank you” page tab, you’ll still be able to access the link in your email.
- You will not be able to login to the Members area of this website until you have gone through training and been approved. You will receive an email confirming your membership, and it will include instructions on how to login to this website.
At the bottom of the Application Part 1, you will be asked to enter your email address a second time (which will be used as your username for the Member’s Only area of the site) and a temporary password. You will receive a link to reset your password once your membership is approved. Once your application and required documents have been received, we will add you to our training class waiting list. You will receive an “Invitation to Train” e-mail from the Administrator offering a date for training once there is a spot available.